JobRunner Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions before distributing your CV.
The following terms and conditions are deemed to be accepted by
Candidates using the Services and Products of JobRunner,
and are deemed to be incorporated into every contract between JobRunner and a Candidate.
JobRunner agrees to:
1. Use all reasonable effort to execute the services offered to Candidates in JobRunner.co.uk.
2. To comply with the Data Protection Act, 1984.
The Candidate agrees to:
Provide Information which is in all respects true
and accurate and is not, in any respect, misleading, deceptive or inaccurate or likely
to mislead or deceive.
The Candidate acknowledges that:
1. The Candidate takes responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of the Data supplied;
2. No proprietary right accrues to the Candidate in any software, information,
material or methods supplied by JobRunner;
3. The Candidate has not relied upon any warranty representation or assurance
which may have been given by JobRunner as to the success of the JobRunner System;
4. All the advice, tips and all other content of the site are suggestions only, and
JobRunner takes no warranty, responsibility or obligation for the content of the site.
Governing law, jurisdiction and representation
This agreement is governed by the law of England and the parties irrevocably submit
to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Candidate agrees to indemnify JobRunner against any claim, loss or damage suffered
by JobRunner by a third party and damage suffered by JobRunner arising out of or in
connection with the use by JobRunner or any Employer or Agency Client of any Candidate
Information including any claim relating to the Data Protection Act, 1984.
Except as provided by statute, JobRunner disclaims and excludes all warranties in
relation to the JobRunner System, the software and the data including all
warranties implied by law or statute in relation to merchantable quality
and fitness for purpose.
JobRunner will have no liability in any circumstances for loss, expense or damage,
consequential or otherwise sustained by the Candidate.